Grab this fantastic reusable coffee filter gift set, including our latest speciality coffee in a zero waste tube. Something a coffee lover, even if that’s you, will certainly enjoy.
This set includes an over-the-cup style coffee dripper. Much like a V60, this is the perfect way to make our natural, barista-quality coffee at home.
Place it over the cup, just like a V60 coffee filter, spoon in your coffee and pour in the water… get ready for that beautiful smell. The best part, the filter requires no paper and generates no plastic waste.
Simply add your coffee grounds to your compost or into the garden into the soil.
It is compact and easy to store and can be easily cleaned and is also suitable for the dishwasher. No need for endless paper filters or coffee equipment/percolators. This filter replaces all of that.
Plus add yourself one, or two, of our coffee tubes. You’ll get the latest seasonal speciality coffee and if you choose the double pack, you’re guaranteed to get two different types.
Perfect for a gift or treat for yourself. What’s more, you can get your tube refilled online or in-store and save even more waste. Order below and enjoy.
Reusable Coffee Filter Gift Set Info
Your coffee filter features:
- Fits over the majority of cups, mugs and travel cups
- Metal mesh requires no paper with little to no grind escaping into your cup
- Pure coffee flavour dripping through your filter in minutes
- Intended to last many decades. When you feel it has reached the end of its shelf life please recycle or upcycle
- Should a stain occur, they can easily be cleaned off with bicarbonate soda and will be good as new again
- Speciality quality coffee right from the Just Gaia plastic-free Cafe
- Amazing house blends designed by us or coffee experts
- Single-origin coffee from around the best coffee growers in the world, all sustainable and fairtrade
- Zero waste tube, ready to be refilled
- Compostable materials should the tube wear out or get wet
Find out more about Just Gaia’s range of plastic free and zero waste products by visiting our website here. Find more information over on our instagram or Facebook Page, including our latest products and offers.